The Twelve Days of Christmas Packet Challenge

Published: 2006-12-21
Last Updated: 2006-12-21 23:08:33 UTC
by Lorna Hutcheson (Version: 1)
0 comment(s)
I've had many requests for more packet challenges.  Its great to see folks enjoying themselves and looking at packets!!   In the spirit of the holiday season, I have a gift for every who enjoys packets. 

Everyone should know the song "The twelve days of Christmas."  Which goes "On the first day of christmas, my true love gave to me a partriage in a pear tree.  On the second day of christmas, ........"  (be glad you can't hear me singing it:>)  I have crafted 12 packets.  In the data portion these packets, you will find obfuscated data that will tell you what you can get from the handlers this holiday season.  They were written in the context of being an incident handler.  I'm not meaning that we want to send bad things your way:>)  Your challenge is to decode the data AND to order them in the correct order that the gifts should be received.  The packets will tell you the correct ordering of the days if you spend some looking at them.  I had alot of fun creating this challenge and I hope that everyone enjoys solving the puzzle.  You can download the packets here.   

I'll post the solution in the future when everyone has a chance to look at the packets.  Good luck and send us your results when you figure it out!
Keywords:
0 comment(s)

Comments

Diary Archives