Last Updated: 2009-03-25 18:10:44 UTC
by David Goldsmith (Version: 1)
JRE 6.0 Update 13 has been released and addresses a couple of security issues. You can see the release notes for this version here. If you have a business case for remaining on the older JRE 5.0 version, Update 18 for it has been released as well. You can see the release notes for it here.
Both of these updates address various security issues.
Thanks to Roseman for the info.
Last Updated: 2009-03-25 18:06:44 UTC
by Mari Nichols (Version: 1)
Cisco has officially released a "bundle" of vulnerability notices for their IOS software. The issues related to these notifcations are varied and relate to TCP, UDP, Mobile and VPN vulnerabilities. We are reviewing them now and thought you may want to do the same.
- Cisco IOS cTCP DoS Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Multiple Features IP Sockets Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Mobile IP and Mobile IPv6 Vulnerabilities
- Cisco IOS Secure Copy Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Session Initiation Protocol DoS Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Multiple Features Crafted TCP Sequence Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS Multiple Features Crafted UDP Packet Vulnerability
- Cisco IOS WebVPN and SSLVPN Vulnerabilities
You can take a look at them here: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20090325-bundle.shtml