As a quick follow on to last weeks feature Country Report, today we'll take a look at the Country list page at https://isc.sans.edu/country.html. This page lists country, region and total reports by date with option to limit by port number. Also, this links to Region Report at https://isc.sans.edu/regionreport.html for overall reports per region with date and port criteria.
Usage text at the top explains a few points of the page and here's the details
- Choose the date for data you want to display on the page then click Update. Default is the current day.
- Enter port number if you want to restrict then click Update.
- Click column header to sort by column. Click again to reverse sort order.
- Country: result linked to https://isc.sans.edu/countryreport.html for details
- Region: Limit to a specific region by choosing from drop-down and clicking Update. Click the region abbreviation to go to Region Report page which gives total reports per region with similar criteria options.
- Reports: Total reports for country row based on date/port criteria
Post suggestions or comments in the section below or send us any questions or comments in the contact form on https://isc.sans.edu/contact.html#contact-form
Adam Swanger, Web Developer (GWEB, GWAPT)
Internet Storm Center https://isc.sans.edu