|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCIH, GSOC, GMON, GCED, GCFA, GCFE|
|Contact Name||Apply using the job link|
The Sr. Insider Threat Analyst is responsible for monitoring and responding to Insider Threat security events. The Insider Threat Analyst triages insider threat alerts by correlating insider threat data, behavioral data, and other data sources to determine potential indications of malicious or risky insider activity. This individual will leverage multiple security-related platforms and technologies, interfacing with others within the IT organization, as well as other internal business stakeholders. Events will be generated from endpoints, networks, security information and event management (SIEM) systems, threat intelligence platforms, employees, third parties and other sources. This individual will support the mission of Western Union’s Cyber Insider Threat Program by deterring, detecting, and mitigating insider threat actions by employees, contractors, agents or authorized users to any Western Union Information Resource.
Experience and Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of information security monitoring and response or related experience.
· Preferred Certifications (Other than SANS): Security+, Network+, CERT ITVA
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and correlate relevant security events with other data sources to detect insider threat activity
· Experience working in a 24x7 operational environment, with geographic disparity preferred.
· Presents analysis results to management and team members in a concise and actionable format.
· Familiarity with security control bypass techniques.
· Experience working with technologies including Security Information and Event Monitoring (SIEM), web proxies/content filtering, Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA).
· Partnering with the security engineering team to improve tool usage and workflow, as well as with the advanced threats and assessment team to mature monitoring and response capabilities.
· Track record of acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, being curious and adaptable, and communicating effectively.
· Understanding of business principals and functions.
· Leverages strategic and tactical thinking.
· Demonstrates effective decision-making skills.
· Seek opportunities to drive efficiencies.
· Fluent in both reading and speaking Lithuanian
About our company:
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 8,000 serving 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.