This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GPEN, GICSP, GRID|
|Contact Name||Kevin Tambascio|
Provides technical expertise in designing, delivering, assessing, and supporting cybersecurity solutions for complex business requirements related to medical devices, industrial control systems, and other IoT devices. Review business requirements and develop cybersecurity programs and solutions. Requires the ability to work effectively on independent projects, as well as in cooperation with a variety of customers and other technical professionals. Design, develop, drive and deliver cybersecurity technology solutions and vision for multiple projects.
- Conduct risk assessments in order to understand and characterize the potential risk of the device and system at various stages of its lifecycle
- Review, analyze, and report on emerging technologies and their effect on the cybersecurity posture of Medical Devices, Industrial Control Systems, and general IoT devices.
- Operate programs needed to manage cybersecurity risk of existing devices in Cleveland Clinic facilities, such as vulnerability handling and incident response
- Support governance and risk compliance activities for medical device cybersecurity
- Provide thought leadership across the healthcare industry as you use your expertise to improve standards and share information at security conferences and industry forums
- Support Vendor Management and Clinical Engineering teams for all cybersecurity related requests
- Provide cybersecurity design recommendations for various products and technologies, and serve as a cybersecurity subject matter expert for various projects.
- Work cooperatively with technical personnel in other divisions and functions to accomplish enterprise-wide goals, including evaluating and recommend products and systems in key technology areas
- Identify and implement process improvements in the architecture and/or infrastructure of existing systems in the area of cybersecurity
- Remain up to date on new and emerging technologies within the area of technical expertise and serves as resource to other Company employees
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel Requirement: 10-25% between Cleveland Clinic locations and security industry events.