This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||Atlanta - Georgia - United States, Branchburg - New Jersey - United States, Indianapolis - Indiana - United States, Lowell - Massachusetts - United States, Weston - Florida - United States|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCFA, GCTD, GCSA, GCDA, GX-CS, GX-IA, GDAT|
|Contact Name||Dennis Chow|
About the Team:
As a Detection Engineer II, you will be part of UKG's Global Security Detection Engineering team. This global team is responsible for detecting and responding to sophisticated cyber threats and attacks. In your role you will leverage a variety of tools and resources to proactively detect, investigate, and respond to emerging and/or persistent threats impacting UKG and/or its customers.
• You will be providing hands-on solutions, customization and tuning, automation, and use case development for the SIEM, SOAR, and other stakeholder requirements for threat informed defense strategies
• You will support leading production level projects to completion as a contributor and a collaborator between multiple stakeholder teams including the Security Operations Center (SOC), Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, and Incident Response
• You will be working on a globally distributed team and expected to create and present strategies, technical plans, and architectures to audiences of technical and executive leadership levels when asked.
• You will also maintain existing internal code, use cases, and further extend SIEM and SOAR integrations aligned to the Detection Engineering program efforts
• 3+ years of security and hands on technical automation experience, with 2-3 of those years focused on creating use cases and detection focused automation
• 2-3 years of operational experience working directly with or in security operational teams including: SOC, Threat Intelligence , and Incident Response
• Deep understanding of SOC, SIEM, and other engineering best practices, limitations, and ways of extending or customizing threat detection automation related use cases
• Demonstrate hands-on skills in a major scripting/programming language or a search query language for use in security operations and threat detection
• Experience with a major public cloud service provider (CSP) preferred
• Splunk Cloud ES or Splunk SOAR (Phantom) Experience highly preferred
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify.