This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GWEB GSSP-JAVA|
|Contact Name||Maarten Van Horenbeeck|
Are you passionate about Application Security? Do you enjoy building great teams, and are you experienced at designing creative approaches to scale security through automation and communication?
Do you believe that engineers need tools and education so they can be empowered to make good security decisions? Can you build and develop a dynamic team where our 130k+ customers count on us for protecting their data? If so, join us as a leader on Zendesk’s Global Product Security Team!
What you get to do every day:
Manage and build our EMEA Product Security organization
- Hire and recruit the best to help us secure all customer facing applications, including web and mobile technologies
- Partner with Zendesk Engineering to design and implement processes to review software design from a security perspective
- Partner with Zendesk Engineering to drive improved security controls across the Zendesk product portfolio
- Work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, flexible environment
What you bring to the role:
- A few years experience managing people across one or more teams
- Previous experience as an application security engineer, ideally working to support product teams in a SAAS environment
- Experience mentoring staff from junior to senior levels
- Experience with agile development processes, working in a fast-paced environment with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Preferred background (any of the below would be valuable):
- Experience in partnering across global organizations to drive changes into other teams
- Experience with Static Analysis (SAST) and Software Composition Analysis (SCA) / Dependency Management tools
- Knowledge of modern web application technologies including their security threats and vulnerabilities
- Experience reproducing web application vulnerabilities and documenting with clear, minimized reproduction steps
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at once - balancing and prioritizing work appropriately
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant focus of study
- Security certifications such as OSCP, GWEB, GPEN, GWAPT,, CISSP, GSEC, etc. is a plus.