This listing has expired and therefore is not publicly viewable.
|Location||Reston, VA; Charlotte, NC; Houston, TX|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GMON, GCIH|
The Cyber Readiness Analyst will support the team mission to help ensure the organization’s resilience to cyber-threats. These positions will lead operation and evolution of the cyber range, a place where our Global Cyber-risk Defense Center and Red Team experts can practice and hone their skills in a safe, virtual environment, thus enabling an agile and battle-ready security team ready to respond quickly and effectively in the containment and eradication of active cyber threats.
- Collaborate directly with offensive and defensive security subject matter experts to articulate requirements for the cyber range.
- Update and maintain range infrastructure, applications, and security controls to ensure the range is accurately configured to support each team's mission.
- Document range designs, configurations, processes, and test results. Train users on range usage and configuration.
- Assist with the execution of exercises, training classes, and product assessments.
- Understand the threat landscape and how each business and function may be uniquely impacted by cyber threats.
- Plan evolution of the range to ensure realistic cyber exercises, training classes, and security product assessments.
- Develop cyber-exercise scenarios that prepare the organization for relevant threats.
- Develop professional after-exercise reports that detail the scenario, participants, strengths, and opportunities.
- Provide expertise and support of other Cyber Readiness initiatives, such as tabletop exercises, process enhancement, awareness communications, and increasing our people's resistance to cyber-threats.
- Provide critical feedback and spearhead improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the Cyber Readiness program.
- 10+ years of experience in information technology operations or engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity.
- Team focus, strong interpersonal skills, and ability to professionally provide constructive feedback to their manager and peers.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts/procedures and cross trains others in this area.
- Experience integrating and troubleshooting IT infrastructure, applications, virtual systems, and security controls.
- Understanding of network technologies and protocols, and ability to correlate logs from multiple technologies to perform root cause analysis.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and a commitment to quality work products.
- Willingness and ability to adapt to in a changing environment.
- Ability to drive product innovation with limited guidance from management.
- GCIH, GMON Preferred
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.